Inline Connect FS10 Under-Counter Water Filtration System
Inline Connect FS10 Under-Counter Water Filtration System and Purifier
Looking for a powerful under-counter water filtration system? The Inline Connect FS10 under-counter water filtration system is the way to go. It features the new ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ Hybrid filter technology for powerful filtration, giving you and your family the cleanest water at an affordable price.
- The FS10 is designed to meet the needs of virtually any home and and family
- Simply installs under-counter inline with your cold water supply
- Ideal for use with most tap or well water*
- New high capacity ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUMTM™ “all-in-one” filter cartridge
- Removes/reduces 220+ contaminants - learn more below
- Independent lab tested to NSF-42, NSF-53, P231 and NSF-401 standards
- Good up to one year usage with standard inline installation and 2 years with optional faucet installation*
- FS10 requires NO electricity to operate
- Overall dimensions: 7.25” x 18.5” (with bracket)
- Made from durable Polypropylene and BPA free
- Includes wrench for easy filter replacement, mounting bracket, lead-free fittings and braided flex hose
- Can be installed inline with cold water supply or with optional faucet
- NOTE: faucet pictured is sold separately and can be found here.
- High efficiency encapsulated multi-stage water filter technology
- Electro absorptive non-woven technology which removes a wide range of submicron particulates, pathogens, trace pharmaceuticals and cellular debris using its naturally occurring electro-positive charge
- Multiple stages comprised of infused micro-structure water filtration media in tandem, each stage comprised of a unique proprietary formula engineered to target a specific group of contaminants
- Catalytic GAC (granular activated carbon) with enhanced carbon media to help improve taste, odor and performance in contaminant removal
- Contains no resins or beads
- Reduces or removes over 220 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor.
Installation & Warranty
Covers the Under Counter System and the Replacement Filter
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend