Propur ProOne G2.0 9" Filter Element
The Propur™ ProOne® G2.0 Filter Element is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” Contaminants and Fluoride Water Filter combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon-based media.
The ProOne® G2.0 9" is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur™ without needing to purchase a completely new unit!
- Reduces or removes contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, and Giardia
- Easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride
- Tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF/ANSI Protocol P231
- No need to prime the filter before use - so no need to purchase filter primer
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced or removed by absorption using a specially formulated carbon-based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used in other add-on filters
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
ProOne® G2.0 Filter Comes in 4 Sizes:
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher - Recommended replacement of up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® G2.0 5" for TRAVELER and NOMAD Units - Recommended replacement of up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® G2.0 7" for NOMAD & BIG Units - Recommended replacement of up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® G2.0 9" for KING and most other brands - Recommended replacement of up to 12 months per pair
The Propur™ ProOne® G2.0 9" Filter Element comes in a pair or set of 4 - choose the number of filters above before adding the product to your cart.
P231 Test Report
Microcystin Test Report
Covers the ProOne™ G2.0 Filters
Q: What is the difference between this filter and the slimline of the same size? Is it faster? If yes, how much faster? Is there any difference in it's filtration capabilities? Why do the Prepper styles come with the Slimline and the 304's come with this filter?
A: The ProOne® G2.0 9" filter element has a longer life span and faster flow rate than the ProOne® G2.0 9" Slimline filter element. These two filters will remove all of the same contaminants.
The Slimline filters are mainly used for emergencies only. This is why they come with the Prepper systems. The 304 is Propur's upgraded version of the Propur Original. They are used as daily systems, which require a full sized filter.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend