VIQUA IHS12-D4 12 GPM Integrated UV Whole House Water Filter and Purifier with Sediment, Carbon and Lead Reduction
VIQUA IHS12-D4 12 GPM Integrated Whole-House UV Water Purifier and Filtration System with Sediment, Carbon and Lead Reduction
The VIQUA IHS12-D4 12 GPM Integrated Whole-House UV Filtration System with Sediment, Carbon and Lead Reduction treats water at a flow rate of up to 12 GPM (gallons per minute). This whole-house UV system is an excellent water treatment solution for the average sized home, cottage or light commercial application.
- Pre-Filter Solution: Includes one 10″ and one 20″ filter housings with high-flow 5 micron sediment, taste and odor cartridges.
- Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber.
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp has been rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life of 9000 hours.
- Constant Current Feature: Ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
- Durable and Easy Installation: Mounted on a heavy-duty, painted steel bracket for a simple installation.
- Easy Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. The controller alarm will go off if the lamp fails.
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
Note: The IHS12-D4 replaces the Sterilight SC320-DWS12 and SCM320-DWS12 systems.
- Flow Rate: 12 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Power: 50W, 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.2" x 12" x 28"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Connection Size (inlet and outlet port): 3/4" MNPT
- Application: Point-of-Entry
- Product #: IHS12-D4
UV Lamp (product #602805) - Replace every 12 months
Quartz Sleeve (product #602732) - Replace every 24 months, or as needed
Quartz Sleeve/UV Lamp Combo Kit (product #602810-102)
UV Controller for D4, D4V, IHS12-D4 & IHS22-D4 (product #650733R-002)
Replacement High Flow Rate Sediment Filter Cartridge (product #CMB-510-HF)
Replacement Carbon Block with Lead Reduction Filter (product #C2-02PB)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend