Crystal Quest Smart Double Cartridge Lead Removal Under-Sink Water Filter System (CQE-US-00336)
Crystal Quest Double Cartridge Lead Removal Countertop Water Filter System in White Model CQE-US-00336
The Crystal Quest Lead Removal + SMART Double Cartridge Under-Sink Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy® and more.
This system is affordable, quick and easy to set up and use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes lead, arsenic and other contaminants from your water. It's the perfect solution for any household.
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Smart Under-Sink Lead Detector Valve optional. Can be found here.
- BPA Free - learn about BPA here.
Please Note: When considering installation, if current under-sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration:
- Stage 1: Water travels through a 1/2 micron Lead & Cyst removal Carbon Block Filter. Capacity: 6,000 gallons, depends on the detected level & ppb of influent water.
- Stages 2 & 7: Water water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Stages 3 & 4: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, and ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Stage 5: Water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 6: Water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.3 - 0.5 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Color: White (Polypropylene)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend