Brondell Circle RC100 Under Counter Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Brondell Circle RC100 Under Counter Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with Faucet and Mount Accessories
Brondell's Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System utilizes patented new technology to eliminate back-pressure, making it up to 10 times more efficient than current conventional RO systems. Additionally, the Circle RO Water Filter eliminates any need for electricity by integrating the tank and filters. It is an all-in-one, complete system, easy-to-install under your kitchen counter.
The Circle RO Water Filter reduces wastewater to an average of 2.1 gallons for every gallon of drinking water – up to 10 times more efficient than many conventional RO systems currently being sold. In addition, the Circle RO Water Filter’s refill rate is more than twice as fast as non-electric systems, and equally as fast as those with electric pumps. We’ve also simplified installation and maintenance with features such as auto-flushing, twist-and-seal filter changes, and “quick-connect” connections.
The Circle RO Water Filtration System utilizes four separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, total dissolved solids (TDS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like fluoride; atrazine; hexavalent & trivalent chromium; chlorobenzene; trihalomethanes; methoxychlor; endrin; 2,4-D; benzine; DBCP; pentavalent arsenic; barium; radium; cadmium; lead; and aesthetic chlorine from your tap water for a healthy home and family.
- Water-saving smart technology — up to 10 times more efficient than conventional RO systems
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Space-saving compact design leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank delivers maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO Membrane filter (two-year RO filter)
- Constant flow rates without pumps
- 6L tank refills fully in under one hour
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Quick-change filters – twist-and-seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Non-electric design (no pumps or electricity required)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal-certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty
The Four-stage Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System (RC100):*
SEDIMENT FILTER* (Stage 1): The sediment filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply. The first stage also acts as a pre-filter, protecting and extending the life of the following filters.
PRE-CARBON PLUS FILTER* (Stage 2): This second stage filter significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants, which can damage the RO Membrane filter.
RO MEMBRANE FILTER** (Stage 3): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
POST CARBON BLOCK FILTER* (Stage 4): As the final stage in the filtration process, the post carbon block filter further reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water.
*Recommended replacement is every six months.
**Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
- Product Name: H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filteration System
- Model / SKU / Product #: RC100
- Installation: Under counter
- Filters & Lifespan: Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Plus Filter, Post Carbon Block Filter (RF-20): 6 months RO Membrane RO Filter (RF-40: 24 months
- Tank Capacity: 6 Liters (refills fully in less than one hour)
- Dimensions: 9.25" (W) x 16.5" (H) x 13.75" (D)
- Net Weight: 14.6 lbs
- Min / Max Operating Pressure: 40 psi - 120 psi (275Kpa - 827Kpa)
- Min / Max Water Feed Temp: 41º F - 95º F (5º C - 35º C)
- Faucet Flow Rate: 0.26 - 0.37 gallons per minute (gpm) at incoming water pressure of 20 - 100 psi
- Rated Service Flow: 0.07 gallons per minute (gpm)
- Warranty: One Year
For Brondell's FAQ's click here.
Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
Circle RC100 Performance Data Sheet Circle RC100 Specifications Sheet Circle RC100 Efficiency Claims White Paper
Product Warranty Information
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend