Crystal Quest 50 GPD 4000MP Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filter (CQE-RO-00116)
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of Crystal Quest products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Crystal Quest 50 GPD Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filter and Water Purifier 4000MP Model CQE-RO-00116
Crystal Quest Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis & Ultrafiltration systems have 12 - 17 stages - the number varies between models and options of Crystal Quest systems. Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration systems produce up to 100 gallons of top quality water per day and remove up to 99.9% of undesirable contaminants.
The systems filter particles as small as 1/10,000 of a micron by forcing untreated water through a semi-permeable membrane. Pressure forces the water to flow in the reverse direction to the direction of flow in natural osmosis.
Up to 100 Gallons Per Day (GPD)
*This system is 50 GPD
Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration systems are a revolutionary breakthrough in the reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration industry. Through years of experience and research we have produced a totally new, healthier and more effective Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration system in the market today. Simply, the best under-sink reverse osmosis systems available.
Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration systems have compact designs that can easily fit beneath any kitchen or bathroom sink. Supplied with a complete installation kit that includes a European lead-free, long-reach designer faucet.
Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis Systems use the most advanced membrane technology to produce permeate (excellent) water without odor or taste. Permeate water may be acidic (low or absence of mineral content). For healthy drinking water, remineralization is recommended. To add a remineralizer cartridge, please see additional filter links below.
For 75 GPD system, click here.
For 100 GPD system, click here.
- Filtration GPD: Filters 50 Gallons Per Day (GPD)
- Specs: 6-stage Filtration Cartridge, post membrane cartridge, one-micron filter pad, ERA-6500®, ERA-9500®, GAC (coconut shell), ceramic ball resin, and another one-micron pad.
- Filtration Type: Ultrafiltration & Ultraviolet
- Pressure Pump: Included
RO System Comes Complete With:
- European lead-free long-reach designer faucet
- One 4-gallon white-painted steel pressurized holding tank with a polypropylene inner liner with a 3.2 gallon capacity
- All interconnecting color-coded tubing
- Filter cartridges
- Ultrafiltration membrane
- RO membrane
- Wrenches and installation hardware
The system comes with everything you need to install your system as soon as you get it!
Optional Add-On Filters:
- Ultra-filtration Package: Includes Nitrate Filter Cartridge, Arsenic Filter Cartridge, and Fluoride Filter Cartridge - select this option before adding to your cart.
- Ionizer, Mineralizer, and Oxidation (Remineralization) Cartridge - purchase here.
- When considering installation, if current under-sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Please choose the right option for you before adding to your cart.
- The influent water's psi will have a direct effect on GPD (gallon per day) production. The RO is designed to work in a psi range from 35-60 with 60 being optimum. If your water pressure is low or you have a high TDS, please consider a system manufactured with a pump.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet, but are also available in 220v if requested. If you would like the 220v system, please write that in the 'Note to Seller' section of the checkout page or send us an email at email@example.com
For more information about the 17 stages of filtration click here
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend