AlkaViva 9-Plate Vesta H2 Alkaline Water Ionizer
- × 100% Low Price Guarantee
- × FREE U.S. Shipping (lower 48 states)
- × Authorized dealer of AlkaViva products
- × Have a question? Contact us!
Estimated Arrival: Between
* ETA for USA orders only.
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
AlkaViva 9-Plate Vesta H2 Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine
The AlkaViva 9-plate Vesta H2 Alkaline Water Ionizer is one of AlkaViva's top-rated ionizers, offering an industry-best water filtration system. It is the strongest and top-performing alkaline water machine in AlkaViva's new H2 Series. This system will give you the safest, cleanest, healthiest, best-tasting water possible.
Most alkaline water drinkers gravitate toward drinking water that has a pH between pH 8 to pH 9 because it tastes better and is safer than water with pH 10 or higher. But usually low pH water that tastes good doesn’t have beneficial levels of H2. The Vesta H2 outperforms other ionizers in H2, and does so in the recommended and great-tasting range of pH 8 to pH 9 giving you the best of both worlds.
Want to know more about alkaline water? read our blog post
- UltraWater Filter Technology: The Vesta H2 offers you cutting-edge UltraWater Filtration Technology. Certified, independent testing by the EPA for 172 contaminants confirms that UltraWater is the only water ionizer filter that can reduce contaminants up to 99.9%. UltraWater Test Results
- Nine Advanced SmartDesign Electrodes: AlkaViva's SmartDesign Electrodes are engineered to deliver maximum efficiency. The Vesta H2 offers the perfect combination of electrode design. The result is a great flow rate, top performance, absolute reliability and lasting durability. H2 Series Test Results.
- Top H2 Performance at Lower pH Levels: The Vesta H2 is better than other systems at delivering H2 performance, especially at lower more drinkable and safer pH levels resulting in cleaner, healthier and better-tasting water.
- pH and -ORP Performance: AlkaViva water ionizers not only produce consistently higher levels of H2 than other brands tested but will also (depending on source water) create an 11+ pH and at least a -900 ORP.
- Reliable Automatic Cleaning System: It is the best way to help ensure that the electrodes stay free of scale buildup, which can hinder the unit's performance. The Vesta H2 gives you the convenience of never having to think about cleaning or wait for a cleaning cycle to finish to enjoy your alkaline water.
- Real-time Flow Rate Control System: The Vesta H2’s Real-time Flow Control System provides a beautiful LCD display and a selectable valve that gives you precise control of your desired flow rate allowing you to set it at what you want every time you use it.
- AutoAdjust Power Feature: With AutoAdjust the power can be adjusted to the optimal level for your water ensuring you get peak H2 performance each time you use your Vesta H2.
- Top Certifications: AlkaViva has over a decade of experience in the ionizer industry, which means you can trust the Vesta H2, AlkaViva and their manufacturing.
- Rate Voltage: 120V / 60Hz (also available in 220V) - choose your option before adding to cart
- Power Supply: Next Generation SMPS with AutoAdjust
- Power Use: 150W
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 14.5” x 5.5” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 12.75 lbs (14.75 shipping weight)
- Water Pressure Range: 15~90 psi
- Tap Water Temperature Available: 40 ~ 86F
- Protection Devices: 2 built-in temperature sensors
- Electrolysis Method: Continuous
- Electrodes: 9 SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium
- Generating Capacity: Standard (1.5L/min. at 28psi), Max (3.5L/min. at 90psi)
- Setting: Alkaline Water (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)
- Cleaning: DARC Cleaning System -Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning
- Filter Replacement: Cartridge Type (2 Filters)
- Filter Life: 1,000 gallons
- Voice Recognition: Yes
- Display: Negative LCD
- Display Control: Full Touch Screen (Letter and Image)
- ON/OFF Valve Method: Real-time Flow Control System
Included With Purchase:
- A pH test kit (liquid reagent and a pH color chart)
- A beautiful manual written by AlkaViva’s experts
- An inline sediment filter
- All installation accessories
Introducing AlkaViva's Premier H2 Series - Melody II, Athena H2 and Vesta H2 Alkaline Water Ionizers
Video Installation Instructions
Video Instructions for Replacing Filters on H2 Models
Why Buy an Ionizer and How is Ionized Water Different?
Click here to Learn about Water Filtration
Click here to Learn about Performance
Click here to Learn about Durability
Click here to Learn how to Manually Adjust Power Settings
Click here to Learn how to Install a New Filter
Healthy Water, Healthy Body InfoGraphic
H2 Series UltraWater Replacement Filter Package
H2 Series UltraWater Fluoride Replacement Filter Package
H2 Series Well Water .01M Replacement Filter Package
External UltraWater Fluoride Shield
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filter System for Vesta
Want to save counter space?
Get AlkaViva's Under-Sink Conversion Kit for the Vesta H2 now
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend