AlkaViva èlita US-700 Non-Electric Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer
AlkaViva èlita US-700 Non-Electric Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine
AlkaViva's proprietary UltraWater technology is found in the èlita US-700 Non-Electric Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer. The UltraWater filter changes oxidizing tap water, potentially containing harmful chemicals, into the cleanest, healthiest, mineral-rich, hydrogen-infused, ionized alkaline water you can drink.
The ēlita US-700 Non-Electric Under-Sink Ionizer is designed with a pressure rated housing for under-sink application, an inline filter counter, and a sleek faucet that installs at your sink.
The inline filter life counter has a sink-top indicator at the base of the faucet (see picture above), which counts gallons used and will blink red when your filter is expired (at 700 gallons), which means the filter needs to be changed.
Installation of the ēlita US-700 is very easy and comes with a softer, more pliable hose that easily attaches to the diverter (also included). The ēlita US-700 comes with a USA-made UltraWater filter offering unrivaled contaminant reduction while creating an ideal pH and ionization (-ORP). The ēlita uses all NSF certified materials.
For more information about the benefits of alkaline water, read our blog post here.
- Convenient Filter Display: It's the only non-electric, under-sink water ionizer with a convenient digital filter life indicator that tells you when to change the filter. The ēlita US-700 alkaline water system is also the ultimate in flow-through convenience. It offers the best flow rate in its class at approximately 1-1.5 GPM (gallons per minute), depending on your water pressure.
- Molecular Hydrogen: It adds high levels of H2 (molecular hydrogen) to your water (higher than any other non-electric water ionizer).
- UltraWater Filter Technology: The best contaminant reduction filter using UltraWater filtration technology (made in the USA). It has up to 1000 times more acid-neutralizing power than tap or bottled water. It creates ionized water, which is a powerful antioxidant, and helps regulate and balance your body's pH level. Click here for UltraWater Test Results.
- Conscious Design: Elegant design, small footprint on the environment and easy to install.
- Quality Performance: Unbeatable performance and value at a fraction of the cost of other under-sink water ionizers.
- Healthiest Drinking Water: The UltraWater filtration in the ēlita CT-700 has up to 1000 times more acid-neutralizing power than tap or bottled water. It creates ionized water, which is a powerful antioxidant, and helps regulate and balance your body's pH level.
- No Exchange Media Used: This means your water tastes great.
- Made in the USA: The UltraWater filtration technology is made in the USA. The proprietary UltraWater technology is manufactured in Reno, Nevada using NSF certified materials that are safe and contaminant free.
- Finish Options: Comes in beautiful Chrome or elegant Brushed Nickel - choose from dropdown before adding to cart.
Independent, EPA certified laboratory testing in the USA confirms that 99.9% of virtually all tap water contaminants are removed by this system.
See the ēlita US-700 Non-Electric Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer certified test results here.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Filter Life: 700+ gallons (change when digital alert is activated)
- Dimensions: 4” x 12” (WxH) with a 6" base
- Weight: 5 lbs (shipping weight)
- Flow Rate: Approx 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Filter Media: Patent pending UltraWater (not AAL or harmful resins or exchange media used)
- pH Range: 8.5 to 9.5 (depends on water source and flow rate)
- ORP Range: 150 to -350 (depends on water source and flow rate)
- ORP Reduction: up to 500 mV (depends on water source and flow rate)
- Pressure: up to 90 psi
- Green Product: Reduce plastic waste
- Retains Essential Minerals: calcium, magnesium, potassium
- Great Tasting Water: no residue exchange media
- Finishes: Comes in Chrome or Brushed Nickel - choose your finish from the dropdown above before adding to the cart)
Included With Purchase:
- Under Sink Filter Housing and Optional Bracket
- Indicator LED Ring
- Under-Sink Digiflow Box
- Diverter valve kit for easy connect
- Roll of Teflon tape
- Bottle of reagent drops for testing pH
- Filter replacement wrench
- AAA batteries
ēlita US-700 Owner's Manual
Why Buy an Ionizer and How is Ionized Water Different?
Click here to Learn about Water Filtration
Healthy Water, Healthy Body InfoGraphic
Pharmaceuticals in our Water InfoGraphic
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend