AlkaViva UltraDelphi Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer
AlkaViva UltraDelphi Under-Sink Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine
The AlkaViva UltraDelphi is one of the best under-sink water ionizers on the market today. The previous model, the Delphi, made its debut in 2007 and quickly became the leader in style, performance and durability for under-sink water ionizers. Then in 2016, it was upgraded to the UltraDelphi Under-Sink Water Ionizer.
For more information about the benefits of alkaline water, read our blog post here.
- Healthiest Drinking Water: The UltraDelphi water alkalizer now comes with two filters - an external sediment filter (with housing) and the UltraWater filter housed internally. UltraWater filtration reduces contaminants up to 99.9% – even the toughest like pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, chemicals and VOCs. It is the only ionizer filter made in the USA and tested to rigorous standards. Click here for UltraWater Test Results.
- Convenience & Ease of Use: With one finger you can lightly touch the control pad on the top of the faucet to select the exact type of water you want. The elegant faucet has a beautiful LCD display that allows you to get both alkaline and acidic streams of water right at your sink. The under-sink model eliminates clutter on your counter and the automatic cleaning system makes it so that you never have to wait for water while the system cleans itself.
- Reliable Automatic Cleaning System: The patented DARC Cleaning System of this under-sink alkaline water ionizer eliminates the scale buildup that deteriorates performance in other water alkalizer brands.
- Quality Performance: In 2006, AlkaViva launched their Mesh Diode Electrodes and started the "mesh revolution". The right power and the right electrode are critical components of a quality ionizer. The new and improved UltraDelphi water alkalizer boasts a 20% to 30% stronger performance.
- Quality pH and -ORP Performance: The UltraDelphi not only produces consistently higher levels of H2 than other under-sink brands but will also (depending on source water) create up to a 10.5+ pH and -800 ORP.
- The Greenest Environmental Footprint: Even with the updated power ratio, the UltraDelphi still offers greater efficiency, meaning it uses less electricity than other brands, creating a smaller environmental footprint.
- Filter Replacement Reminder: An alert will flash on the LCD display control panel letting you know when the filter needs to be changed.
- Adjustable Voice Confirmation: The UltraDelphi speaks to you, telling you what type of water you have selected each time you use the system.
- Elegant Design: The quality finish on the UltraDelphi faucet tower will enhance the look of any kitchen. Designed from the start as an under-sink alkaline water ionizer, the UltraDelphi water alkalizer has both a state-of-the-art under-sink water ionizing unit and an elegantly designed sink-side faucet.
- Rate Voltage: 120V / 60Hz (also available in 220V) - choose your option before adding to cart
- Power Use: 0.52A 110W
- Dimensions: Click here for product dimensions
- Weight: 19 lbs (shipping weight)
- Water Pressure Range: 35~80 psi
- Tap Water Temperature Available: 40 ~ 86F
- Electrolysis Method: Continuous
- Electrodes: 5 SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium
- Generating Capacity: Standard (1.5L/min. at 28psi), Max (3.5L/min. at 90psi)
- Setting: Alkaline Water (4 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (4 Levels)
- Cleaning: DARC Cleaning System -Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning
- Filter Life: 1,000 gallons
- Filter Type: UltraWater
- Display: Negative LCD
Included With Purchase:
- A pH test kit (test tubes, liquid reagent and a pH color chart)
- A beautiful manual that was written by the folks at AlkaViva
- UltraWater Filter inside, plus external sediment filter in separate housing
UltraDelphi Owner's Manual Video Installation Instructions Filter Replacement Instructions
Why Buy an Ionizer and How is Ionized Water Different?
Click here to Learn about Water Filtration
Click here to Learn about Performance
Click here to Learn about Durability
Healthy Water, Healthy Body InfoGraphic
Pharmaceuticals in our Water InfoGraphic
BioStone Basic Replacement Filter
BioStone Basic+ Replacement Filter
BioStone Plus Replacement Filter
UltraWater Replacement Filter
.01M UF Ultra BioStone Replacement Filter
Remineralizer Max Replacement Filter
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@PurelyWaterSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com and we will process a return or exchange for you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Returns & Restocking Fees:
Depending on the product ordered, there may be a restocking fee if the product was opened. Please contact us for details regarding restocking fees for a specific product. If you are unsure if a product you are returning has a restocking fee, please email returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com. If you are returning a product, please send an email to returns@PurelyWaterSupply.com to arrange your return properly.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer / Authorized Dealer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Who We Are
Purely Water Supply is an online retailer providing competitive prices on home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems. We want our customers to have a great shopping experience, which is why our top priority is customer service. Second to that is making sure we sell only the highest quality products to keep your water clean, safe and healthy for you and your family.
Water is the basis of life and without it, humans, plants, animals and our planet wouldn't survive. Water is the key to sustaining life, but it has to be clean and safe. That's why we offer a wide selection of water products for all your needs.
Our CEO understands first-hand the need for clean water in the US and around the world. With a master's degree in International Affairs, Conflict & Security and having lived in Africa for a short period in her life, she saw how clean water, and lack of clean water, affected entire communities, including children. That's why it is our company's mission to deliver clean water products to our customers while also supporting clean water charities around the world.
She also has her own family, including two little girls under age 2, to think about and provide for. Children are the most susceptible to contracting diseases from bacteria and viruses. This is why it is her top priority to provide her children and family with the cleanest water to drink, clean their food with, bathe in, have their clothes washed in, and play in.
Purely Water Supply is based in NJ with offices around the country and distribute to states in the continental US (lower 48 states). If you reside in Hawaii or Alaska and would like to purchase a product, please contact us by phone or email to see how we can help.
In the few years that we have been operational, we have managed to build up a reputable establishment online. We have a great team and aim to provide our customers with the best home water filtration, enhancement and catchment systems available.
We are continually adding new, high-quality products to our online product catalog to offer only the best to our customers.
If you have any questions about our products, if would like to check the availability of an item, or to see if we can locate a product that isn't in our product catalog, please use the “Contact Us” page to get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We Also Recommend